top of page
WINTER FEST FAQ's
When can I see the Reindeer?
• Reindeer fly from the North Pole to Northern Star Farm every Sunday from 10am-5pm!
When can I see Santa and Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey?
•Santa and Dominick come to the Farm every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm!
Do I need tickets to see the Reindeer/Santa?
•Yes! Tickets must be purchased on site
Do you sell presale tickets?
Can I bring my dog to Winter Fest?
•We kindly ask you to leave your furry friends at home. Service animals are welcome.
What does the Reindeer/Santa ticket include?
• Tickets include personal visits with Reindeer and Santa, time to interact and ask questions, touch the Reindeer and Dominick, and photos for no additional charge.
Will there be someone to take my picture?
• Yes! We will provide staff to take your picture on your OWN device. Please have your phone or camera ready.
I don't want a picture with the Reindeer or Dominick, do I still need a ticket?
• Yes. Your ticket includes the visit with the Reindeer and Dominick/Santa. Photos are free so you may choose to opt out.
When is the best time to come to avoid lines?
• We strongly suggest you arrive after the morning rush to avoid long wait times. After 1pm is suggested.
Do you sell gift certificates?
What time do Pony Rides Start?
• Pony rides will begin at 11:15am every weekend
Is food available at Winter Fest?
• Yes! We are happy to announce hot food and picnic area will be available every weekend.
Do you accept Credit Card?
•Yes. We accept both cash and card.
What are your prices?
Meet the Reindeer- Kids: $10 Adults: $13 (photos included for Free!)
Meet Santa & Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey- Kids $12 Adults $9 (photos included for Free!)
Pony Rides- $9
Little Farmer Playland- $6
Candy Cane Pedal Cart Raceway- $5
Paint Ball Station- $4/10 shots $6/20 shots
Holiday Hayride- $5
Corn Maze- $9
Christmas Cow Train- $5
Scavenger Hunt- Free
Barnyard Animals- Free
bottom of page