top of page
WINTER FEST FAQ's
When can I see the Reindeer?
• Reindeer fly from the North Pole to Northern Star Farm every weekend from 10am-5pm!
When can I see Santa and Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey?
•Santa and Dominick come to the Farm every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm!
Do I need tickets to see the Reindeer/Santa?
•Yes! Tickets must be purchased on site
Do you sell presale tickets?
Do you have reservations for the Reindeer?
•Yes! Please see 'Book Online' for schedule
I made reservations for Reindeer, where do I go to pay?
•Paying with Credit Card?
Head straight to the reindeer barn for check-in.
•Paying with Cash?
Please see cashiers for purchase in ticket room. Please note, there may be lines in ticket room and is important you plan ahead to make your reservation time. Because of this, please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of reservation time.
•I missed my reservation time. What do I do?
If there is another party reserved directly after you, you will have to join to the walk-in line. Wait times vary. We will do our best to accommodate everyone but cannot change the schedule for the following families.
Do you have reservations for Santa?
•Unfortunately, we do not have reservations available at this time.
Can I bring my dog to Winter Fest?
•We kindly ask you to leave your furry friends at home. Service animals are welcome.
What does the Reindeer/Santa ticket include?
• Tickets include personal visits with Reindeer and Santa, time to interact and ask questions, touch the Reindeer and Dominick, and photos for no additional charge.
Will there be someone to take my picture?
• Yes! We will provide staff to take your picture on your OWN device. Please have your phone or camera ready.
I don't want a picture with the Reindeer or Dominick, do I still need a ticket?
• Yes. Your ticket includes the visit with the Reindeer and Dominick/Santa. Photos are free so you may choose to opt out.
When is the best time to come to avoid lines?
• We strongly suggest you arrive after the morning rush to avoid long wait times. After 1pm is suggested.
Do you sell gift certificates?
What time do Pony Rides Start?
• Pony rides will begin at 10:30am every weekend
Is food available at Winter Fest?
• Yes! We are happy to announce hot food and picnic area will be available every weekend.
Do you accept Credit Card?
•Yes. We accept both cash and card.
Is alcohol permitted?
•Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the farm at any time.
What are your prices?
Meet the Reindeer- Kids: $10 Adults: $13 (photos included for Free!)
Meet Santa & Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey- Kids $12 Adults $9 (photos included for Free!)
Pony Rides- $9
Little Farmer Playland- $6
Candy Cane Pedal Cart Raceway- $5
Paint Ball Station- $4/10 shots $6/20 shots
Holiday Hayride- $5
Corn Maze- $9
Christmas Cow Train- $5
Scavenger Hunt- Free
Barnyard Animals- Free
bottom of page